Going to buy a 4Runner SR5 Premium

DieselDawg

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Nissan Murano
We are going to buy a 4 Runner. I really like the bullet proof 6 cylinder and all the good years it has lasted. The new 4 cylinder turbo will probably get better mileage but we are both retired so I really don't care about that. I just like the body on Frame construction and it seems to be a good combo. Leaning towards a 2024 SR5 Premium.

Mdubb61

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4runner Limited 2WD
We just bought our second Limited since just before Covid. Now we have a 2020 and 2024. I have to admit, I do love the look of the 6th Gen but will wait at least 2 more years before jumping in. We had our last 4th Gen for 16 years before going to the 2020.

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I am really leaning that way to buy a 2024 TRD Off Road with premium package. There is one available in my area, the more I read about the reliability and resale value and how there has been no to very limited issues, I may pull the trigger and wait out the new 4 Runner for a few years. It was the mileage that was making me want the new , but with extra cost we know is coming and the probability that premium fuel is / may be required to obtain optimum mpg and or performance. Not sure if the savings will exist.