olefriend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supra A90

Video description:

👋 Here is the all new 2025 Toyota 4RUNNER! The new 6th generation Toyota 4Runner is an all new SUV with the newest technology and features from Toyota. The Trailhunter trim level has joined the 2025 4Runner as one of the top level version.

This 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter was finished in Everest, which is a very nice pastel shade of green/blue. I also love all the bronze accents for the exterior along with the massive fender flares and snorkel. The 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter gets an Old Man Emu suspension with upgraded upper control arms. You'll also get the drive modes for on road, but also off road.

This has Multi Terrain Select, CRAWL Control, locking rear differential and swaybar disconnect. The Trailhunter gets the same grey SofTex interior we see on the 4th generation Tacoma and has the gold color accents and marble look for the trim.

The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner has a fantastic new style with lots of similarities with the new Tacoma, but I can also see lots of the new Sequoia styling to this. I love how we still get the sliding rear glass that 4Runners love and a similar profile we are used too. A cool new style in the third side windows curving up to the roof like 90s generation 4Runners.

Interior is basically a copy and paste of the 4th Generation Toyota Tacoma. So nice to see the same style that looks really cool.

The back seat space seems about identical to the previous 4Runner with is plenty roomy. Good recline on the seats and they can fold flat or tumble forward for extra cargo space. You even have a center arm rest with cupholders, rear air vents and cupholders in the doors. Cargo area is a bit higher ten the previous 4Runner if you option the hybrid engine, but I'd assume the non hybrid would have a lower cargo floor. A 3rd row seat option is also available in some 4Runner trims.

Trailhunter even gets a built in air compressor in the back.

Overall the new 2025 Toyota 4Runner is a sweet SUV! I'm looking forward to seeing what the TRD Pro, Off Road and Sport look like. Along with the Limited trim and others they may come out with. I think the 2025 Toyota 4Runner looks great and has everything we hoped for. I'd also assume the pricing and drivability will be pretty similar to the current Tacoma. So it will be a cool new rugged SUV to continue the 4Runner legacy! Most likely I'll buy one at some point when I need an SUV!