2026 Honda Passport Trailsport Teaser

TRD_GUY

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
It barely made it up a slight incline. AWD isn't good for this type of terrain and it's pretty obvious. I wouldn't go offroad on even easy trails with it.....It also doesn't have the clearance needed and isn't 4WD for starters.

I'm sure it's a lovely vehicle otherwise, but the Passport identify is confused at the moment trying to position this as an offroad capable vehicle is a big stretch. Flat fireroads perhaps, but not offroad. Hey, I can drive my grandmothers pink Cadillac on offroad trails too, but there comes a point of diminishing returns rather quickly.

#identity crisis

"The V6 regular gaz and no turbo could be the decisive factor!"
You must mean the poor gas mileage, AWD, dated V6 regular gas, no turbo.

Clodydeloady

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GCL Overland 2021
This V6 been bullet proof and newly updated with 2 overheads cams now stands at 285 Hp and trans is 10 Speed as the Pilot. Fuel economy will be the same as New 4 Runner !

JIMIPRO

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4R V8, 24 4Runner TRD Pro, 67 Dodge R/T
Here is another video from KBB with a little more off-roading. I think we all knew it wasn't going to be a true competitor for the 4Runner, though I'm surprised that Honda did not at least benchmark the Subaru Wilderness models especially with ground clearance. It still could be a good overall vehicle for many people.

TRD_GUY

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Here is another video from KBB with a little more off-roading. I think we all knew it wasn't going to be a true competitor for the 4Runner, though I'm surprised that Honda did not at least benchmark the Subaru Wilderness models especially with ground clearance. It still could be a good overall vehicle for many people.

I'd break it in 30 min. I just feel sorry for anyone thinking they can offroad with this thing, only to be disappointed....or stranded. I think Honda went off the deep end if I'm being honest.

I also think the OP might have better luck convincing others in the Pilot forum, not here. It's frankly laughable. It's an SUV made for for asphalt people! Nice struts!

2025 Toyota 4runner 2026 Honda Passport Trailsport Teaser Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 6.56.52 PM

2025 Toyota 4runner 2026 Honda Passport Trailsport Teaser Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 7.01.17 PM