Has Toyota started building 2025 4Runner yet?

Clodydeloady

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GCL Overland 2021
Good day all, if they said available in the Fall my guess if that they must be getting close to manufacturing them? Any update on North America arrival?

kzrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner TRD off-road
Good day all, if they said available in the Fall my guess if that they must be getting close to manufacturing them? Any update on North America arrival?
Nope. Sometime before 2025.

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester and Ascent
The word has recently been that deliveries have been delayed until early 2025. I think someone said February. So I very much doubt they have started building yet. My Subaru's I've bought started around 2 months before delivery, so it makes sense that they will start sometime around Nov or Dec. Maybe a little earlier as the production line ramps up.

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
When the builder goes live, that's when you know it's time. I vaguely remember hearing that it was about 60 -90 days from build to port from Japan? Don't put a lot of stock in that info. :)

PS: I've seen one dealer telling someone on this forums of a delay. I'd like to see more before evidence of that myself.

I will say that the LC's were delayed, even though we (on the LC forums) weren't sure of a reasoning. The Lexus was also delayed. I believe about 2 - 3 months? Both are built in Japan, which I think is the same factory as the 4R.

donayre21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
The word has recently been that deliveries have been delayed until early 2025. I think someone said February. So I very much doubt they have started building yet. My Subaru's I've bought started around 2 months before delivery, so it makes sense that they will start sometime around Nov or Dec. Maybe a little earlier as the production line ramps up.
That was me, I feel like my dealer was lying to me. Toyota as in the official instragram said they will be at dealerships by the end of the year.

kzrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner TRD off-road
How reliable is the source of that information?

4runninaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited
Toyota Motor Corp. is delaying the launch of an updated version of a popular mid-sized SUV in the US market due to supply constraints on key parts shared with other vehicles.

The Japanese automaker had planned to start US deliveries of its latest 4Runner SUV this fall, but now doesn’t expect to begin shipping them until December or early next year, a company spokesman said Wednesday.
Link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...e&cvid=0f2c8cf328e34c50bd2268b474c387b1&ei=20

I was told by my dealer back in June of similar timeframe.