TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Just like I said, we are getting close to driving impressions and pricing. He wont be able to post this till the Embargo is lifted for the other journalists that are going to media drive event.

kekecarioca

First Name
_CAC_
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 4runner SR5 4x4 Manual
I was under the impression based on other Auto journalists that were invited to the drive press event, that it was postponed by Toyota since it was supposed to be now (sometime in September) and no official date has been scheduled.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I was under the impression based on other Auto journalists that were invited to the drive press event, that it was postponed by Toyota since it was supposed to be now (sometime in September) and no official date has been scheduled.
Yes it was postponed but I believe they should be heading out later this month or early next month to drive the vehicles.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
It’s a time frame that corporations give to media to release their news articles, videos and posts on socials. For example, let’s say they get to drive the car on September 21st. Toyota would tell them you are under NDA on pricing, driving impressions until October 3rd 2024.