Breaking News (None?)

donayre21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I got word from my dealer that they were told the delivery date for the 4runners is being pushed back to February 2025...... I am not very happy about that, but at the same time I am not sure if they are trying to just make me buy a different car.

I did ask them for more details and if they can get me the pricing. But it make some sense due to the recent problems with the tacoma.

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester and Ascent
I got word from my dealer that they were told the delivery date for the 4runners is being pushed back to February 2025...... I am not very happy about that, but at the same time I am not sure if they are trying to just make me buy a different car.

I did ask them for more details and if they can get me the pricing. But it make some sense due to the recent problems with the tacoma.
Yeah, that does not shock me at all. Not only are they scrambling for fixing issues, I think they are also scrambling for responding to complaints and market pressures on the Tacoma and otherwise. It would not surprise me if the 2025 Tacoma also got seriously delayed as they work to adjust and fix things.

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Toyota is in a bad way at the moment with the issues with Tundra snd Tacoma sure their fingers are crossed Landcruiser doesn’t join that list. They are probably going to slow down with the 4 Runner release , don’t want bad press with their golden child.

Last edited: