TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’m a bit troubled to see the Trail Hunter and Pro do not have a HUD. Hopefully this isn’t the case as the Tacoma’s have HUDS in the Pro and Trail Hunter
Trail Hunter and Pro won’t get it unless they add it as a package but I’m doubtful about that. The only trim I think that’s getting it is the Platinum.

Hansaguatus

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS Jeep Wrangler
Trail Hunter and Pro won’t get it unless they add it as a package but I’m doubtful about that. The only trim I think that’s getting it is the Platinum.
When it comes to the Pro, I thought everything was packaged in without add-ons? The Tacoma is this way. Why would the 4Runner be any different?

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
The cloth on that TRD OR looks a lot like the cloth in the LC 1958. Could be really durable.
Interesting that the lower trims have a 3-element fog light vs a 4-element on the top trims.
My preliminary choice with my dealer was a TRD OR, however, seeing those painted fenders on the TRD sport may have me changing my mind. It looks to me that it may be a Sport Premium? Looks like Softex interior. Maybe the differentiator on painted fenders or not is the "Premium" tag. Same goes for the hood.
It isn't that way on the Tacoma. Sport=matched; OR=accent/gray.
When it comes to the Pro, I thought everything was packaged in without add-ons? The Tacoma is this way. Why would the 4Runner be any different?
Even the GX OT (non-premium) has the HUD optional.

Last edited:

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.

nighthawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rav4 XSE
I was originally thinking of the TRD Pro but decided to drop it to the Off Road or Sport because of the price and I don't need as fancy as the TRD Pro.

After seeing the pictures, I'm happy with either the TRD Off Road or TRD Sport. It'll depend on the price and what each has.

Additionally, I hope the hood on the TRD Sport isn't going to have the same issue as the Tacoma with the fake hood scoop where the hood vibrates like crazy. If it is, then definitely will chooseTRD OR over the Sport.

TRD_GUY

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
First photos of 2025 4Runner TRD Off-Road and Sport trims. 🤩 These were just revealed at the Toyota national dealer meeting.

Updated with first look at the 2025 4Runner Platinum

2025-4runner-platinum-dark-gray-jpg.jpg

2025 4Runner Platinum Interiors 3.jpg

2025 4Runner Off-Road

2025 4Runner TRD Off-Road Interior.jpg

2025 4Runner TRD Off-Road Interior 1.jpg
Those seats and material look as consistently bad as all past Toyota's have. I was hoping for something better. That's unfortunate, but predictable coming from Toyota.

kekecarioca

First Name
_CAC_
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 4runner SR5 4x4 Manual
Ahhhh how refreshing it is to finally see these photos! Thank you for sharing! Personally I am not crazy about the basic colors (silver, white, etc.) besides the Everest there, but the TRD OR looks awesome! The Underground color looks so similar to Cement in pictures. 🔥

Desertdriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ORP
That Trailhunter initially sounds appealing with built in air compressor and snorkel. Then I start thinking that air compressor is taking up space, and you still need a hose to fill a tire. There are portable compressors that work as well and can be stored wherever you want and are a lot cheaper. And that snorkel with its annoying noise. It's about as useful as a wart on my butt. IMO, that trim is not worth the big price.