olefriend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supra A90
Just saw these posted at Tacoma4g. First look at the TuxMat floor mats covers. Same interior as 2025 4Runner so this is what we should expect to see from TuxMat for our 4Runners. They look great.

2025 Toyota 4runner TuxMat Floor Mats - Photos 20240603_101337-

2025 Toyota 4runner TuxMat Floor Mats - Photos 20240603_114817-

2025 Toyota 4runner TuxMat Floor Mats - Photos 20240603_114811-

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I prefer the tried and true and looks much better rubber floor mat. If it works for you.

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester and Ascent
I prefer the tried and true and looks much better rubber floor mat. If it works for you.
Many people mistake these for fabric. They are not. They are very much all-weather waterproof floor mats and from my experience they are the best out there. They don't stain. They are easy to clean, and their coverage is positively unmatched. I can understand if you don't like the look, but functionally they simply cannot be beat.

Teke

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra, 2023 Base Bronco w/ Sasquatch
Many people mistake these for fabric. They are not. They are very much all-weather waterproof floor mats and from my experience they are the best out there. They don't stain. They are easy to clean, and their coverage is positively unmatched. I can understand if you don't like the look, but functionally they simply cannot be beat.
Agreed. Got them for my Bronco and after seeing them my dad ditched his WeatherTechs for TuxMat

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Huh, learn something new every day I suppose. I've been using my OEM rubber mats on my Subie since 2016, no issues. Snow, mud, gardening.
Love em so much, that I'm definitely getting rubber weather mats in the 4R. Didn't know there was such a range of products!

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester and Ascent
Huh, learn something new every day I suppose. I've been using my OEM rubber mats on my Subie since 2016, no issues. Snow, mud, gardening.
Love em so much, that I'm definitely getting rubber weather mats in the 4R. Didn't know there was such a range of products!
I've got a Forester wilderness that came with the OEM all-weather floormats. They are fine, but we got the Tuxmats for my wife's Ascent. There is no comparison. I didn't buy them for the Forester since it came with the OEM ones, but I've still considered it.

euphor82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Love Tuxmat. After using in my Grand Cherokee, they'll be my go to when the 4Runner arrives. I hope they make a cargo mat at some point.

Scott2373

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JLU
Not bad. Never seen these before. They cost a little less than the Husky X-Act Contour's that I've had for almost 10 years now. I'd be curious as to how well these hold up.